Please visit the WashU Covid-19 Website for the latest information.
This is a continuously changing situation and we will continue to monitor developments closely. We will add new information to this website as details become available.
GLOBAL MASTER OF FINANCE (GMF) GRADUATION RECOGNITION CEREMONY
Emerson Auditorium, Knight Hall
Monday, August 1, 2022 at 10:30 a.m.
OLIN GMF GRADUATION RECOGNITION CEREMONY SCHEDULE
9:15 a.m. – Graduates arrive and put on regalia in McGinnis Classroom (BH210)
- Pick up your name card—this is VERY IMPORTANT. It is how the photographer identifies you after the ceremony, as well as how your name gets announced when you cross the stage to receive your diploma. DO NOT LOSE IT.
- Once you have your name card, go to the photo area to have your individual portrait taken. The photographer will be available for individual photos until 10:15am. They will take a photo of your name card to identify you, please have it ready.
- Graduates, please leave all personal items in BH210 or send valuables with family or guests so your hands are free to receive your diploma cover during the ceremony.
10:15 a.m. – Class Photo on Steps in Frick Forum
- The class will walk down from McGinnis Classroom to the 1st floor of Frick Forum to take class photos on the steps.
- Once class photos are finished, graduates will line up along the wall in Frick Forum with the student speaker being first in line.
10:30 a.m. Ceremony in Emerson Auditorium
- Welcome Remarks – Todd Milbourn
- Faculty Speaker – Todd Gormley
- Student Speaker – Jiacheng Yang
- Faculty-nominated Student Award – by Todd Gormley
- Presentation of Candidates – Lixing Li
- Closing Remarks – Todd Milbourn
- Recession (Hand your diploma cover to a volunteer as you exit the stage, one will be mailed to you with your diploma.)
11:30 a.m. Reception in Knight Hall Frick Forum
You are responsible for returning your regalia to the bookstore. The bookstore is open from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
A professional photographer will take pictures of you receiving your diploma on stage. These photos and individual photos taken before the ceremony should be available for viewing and purchase online within 72 hours on the Grad Images website.
- Park in Millbrook Garage in any available visitor space. Parking validation tickets will be available after the ceremony. See map.