GMF Graduation Recognition Ceremony
Monday, August 3, 2020
Emerson Auditorium, Knight Hall
Volunteers will be available to assist you and your family. They will be wearing a red lanyard.
- Park in Millbrook Garage in any available visitor space. Parking validation tickets will be available after the ceremony. See map.
- Elevators and restrooms are located in the northeast corner of Knight Hall on all three levels.
- There will a professional photographer taking pictures of you receiving your diploma on stage. These photos, along with the individual photos taken prior to the ceremony, will be available for viewing and purchase online within 72 hours on the Grad Images website: www.gradimages.com/
Olin Business School Graduation Recognition Ceremony Schedule
9:15 a.m. Graduates arrive and put on regalia in Frick Forum.
- Pick up your name card—this is VERY IMPORTANT. It is how the photographer identifies you after the ceremony, as well as how your name gets announced when you cross the stage to receive your diploma. DO NOT LOSE IT.
- Once you have your name card, you may have your individual portrait taken. The photographer will take a photo of your name card to identify you, please have it ready.
- Individual and class photos in regalia (traditional photo in Frick Forum)
- Graduates, please leave all personal items in KH 191 or send valuables with family or guests so your hands are free to receive your diploma cover during the ceremony.
10:30 a.m. Ceremony in Emerson Auditorium
- Welcome by Dean Taylor
- Faculty Speaker – Todd Gormley
- Student Speaker – TBD
- Faculty-nominated student award
- Presentation of candidates
- Closing remarks
- Recession (Hand your diploma cover to a volunteer as you exit the auditorium, one will be mailed to you with your diploma.)
11:30 a.m. Reception in Knight Hall Frick Forum
You are responsible for returning your regalia to the bookstore. The bookstore is open from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact your Program office.